Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sympathy is easy to fake, but empathy is hard to come by.

Day 3 of new semester has gone by, and I felt like I just got hit by a 16-wheeler. I couldn't see where I was going, and before I realized it, Day 1 was already over. And to think that I volunteered to attend early classes... too late to make a change but to remind myself every morning that attending morning classes when I am a night owl. I feel like a moron now.
My wonderful (insert sarcasm here) job has swindled me. My paycheck pulled a magical disappearing act, and I am short by roughly 40%. Just when I found out that I might have to dish out $400 on books, I am officially broke until next month. Isn't life ought to kick my groin or what?

School:
Started, and already dreading it.

Well-being:
Might have to start an involuntary diet like Gari.

Job:
They robbed me in broad daylight! SOB.

Reading:
Book: Class notes.
Manga: Nazo no Kanojo X (by Ueshiba Riichi; one behind "Yume Tsukai")

Watching:
South Carolina Primary Report.

Two Cents:
Simvastatin (generic Zocor, the cholesterol reducing drug) pulled an amazing disappearing act. All pharmacies using McKessen as their primary distributor are all affected by it. Next time you go to your local pharmacy and told by them that they are out of 20mg and 40mg, don't bitch at them. It's not their fault. Call up Teva and tell them to stop getting their factories blown up by terrorists or move the factory out of Jerusalem.

No comments: