Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 is the year of... what animal is it again?

Wishing that everyone had good Christmas, and got what you wished for (if not, there's always next year, right?)
2008 is the year of Rat, by the way. With up coming election brewing in full force, I smell stench of rats gathering around in Washington D.C. already.
It's pretty cold here, and yet another birthday of mine came and left. I thank those who sent me a card (especially my cousin Sue).
Few more days until the classes resume, so until then...

School:
Read my previous post.

Well-being:
Had cupcake as my birthday cake. Otherwise, not so bad.

Job:
Able to take on few more hours from other stores; and very annoyed.

Reading:
Book: Mitchell Report (and my gawd, it's boring report at that)
Manga: Kurogane (by Toume Kei, one of my favorite author)

Watching:
College Bowls (minus Rose Bowl), NFL, and lots of PBS HD (Loved their MET presentation of 'Il Barbiere di Siviglia')

Two Cents:
Never knew that PS3 could be so loud while in operation. MGS4 is looking more promising as the days go by.
Protonix is now available as Generic, and Zyrtec will be out as Generic and OTC. Allergy sufferers, rejoice!

2 comments:

jeany. said...

Hmm.. spice up your Blog. Something like, So i ate crap Food at Brooklyn diner, broke into my friends manhattan apartment with some friends for fun, trashed the place.. then hung out with three asian girls for dinner. Then I proceeded to sleep at this girl's place in midtown. and then elaborate. MORE TRAFFIC! LOL

Sky said...

Yo! I'm someone who frequently goes on mangaworld. Since Gari wanted us to help you with your tuition, I guess I'd better help out! Thanks for manga at solaris-svu ^_^
(Note, neither you nor Gari know me)