Thursday, December 08, 2005

Whoa... It's been a long time, eh?

Yeah well, I got frustrated by lack of correct uploading over the last post, and I put this aside for awhile... That is until my friend "A Pair of Pants" reminded me that she found my blog.
Too many events has happened, so I'll add them gradually. Meanwhile, let me make a quick note on what I am up to: (Status Report Time!)

School:
Final Exams are here... ugh.

Well-being:
WFWN

Job:
Found a part-time job back in May, and have been working ever since.

Scanlation:
Editing unnamed series for Solaris-SVU.
Nothing much to scan, perhaps Salad Days in near future.

Reading:
Book: Wicked (Fiction/Fantasy/Drama)
Manga: Glass Mask (Shoujo/Classic/Drama/Romance/School)
Ai Yori Aoshi (Seinen/Romance/Drama/Ecchi)
Sakura Taisen (Shonen/Historical/Action/Drama/Mecha)
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (Seinen/Fantasy/Drama)

Watching:
Anything from Discovery Channel (Pretty much)
Anime: Mai-Otome (Shonen/Action/Fantasy)
Aria (Seinen/Fantasy/Drama)
Ichigo Mashimaro (Shonen/Comedy/School)
Games:
None at the moment

I sure wouldn't mind someone to skip next week and send me straight to Christmas Day...

No comments: