Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New year, and more school work... Ugh.

Where did January go?
Before I knew it, it is already February... and my first midterm is just few days away.
So far, it has been same old in my life, with some minor exception. As you know, I'm still busy hunting for new manga (the one in Japanese text, mind you), as well as agonizing over frequent turnover of the bookstore I used to visit. Perhaps I'm bringing a share of curse with me to them. ^^;;
The life knows how to throw an expensive curveball. Valentine's Day is near by, and so is the midterm. All I could think of is to get a dozen of roses or so, but knowing this evil city, it might be out of my reach... sigh. Job hunting hasn't gone so well, so my budget is as tight as ever.
Enough chattering, I think I'll save some thoughts for later.

No comments: